Hugh Ilyine has had an extensive international career in company leadership, operational and marketing roles over the last twenty years. He has undertaken CEO roles in companies active in developing, registering, manufacturing, marketing and distributing IP backed products in Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. His previous experience includes Director, VP and COO at Stem Cell Sciences plc including a successful IPO on AIM in July 2005; establishing the Bio-Science Division of Bonlac Ltd in Melbourne, Australia and a 17 year international career with Rhone-Poulenc’s Agrochemical division including four years as Managing Director of the company’s JV in Indonesia, with supervisory management of Malaysian operations, followed by similar responsibilities for its Australian and New Zealand operations. During his career, he has led and closed a significant number of supply and licence agreements with small and large firms in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- World-wide inequalities in Haemophilia care. Things are getting better? January 19, 2021
- Outstanding technical progress July 15, 2020
- Too many Haemophilia A patients still receiving inadequate or no treatment January 26, 2020
- Paul Gerskowitch Joins PFP Board November 15, 2019
- PFP secures new investment of £2m to achieve pre-clinical trials October 30, 2019
- Press Release March 2015 – Penrose enquiry December 16, 2015
- Seed Financing August 20, 2013