Ian Fotheringham received a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology with Professor David Sherratt at the University of Glasgow in 1986. Joining the NutraSweet division of Monsanto Corporation in Chicago IL, he then spent 6 years developing microbial strains for the manufacture of L-phenylalanine and the peptide sweetener Aspartame. From 1992, with NSC Technologies, Great Lakes Fine Chemicals, Richmond Chemical Corp and Ingenza, he has continued to develop large-scale industrial bioprocesses to produce chiral compounds, including non-proteinogenic amino acids and carbohydrates. He has published 30 papers and holds 7 current patents.
- World-wide inequalities in Haemophilia care. Things are getting better? January 19, 2021
- Outstanding technical progress July 15, 2020
- Too many Haemophilia A patients still receiving inadequate or no treatment January 26, 2020
- Paul Gerskowitch Joins PFP Board November 15, 2019
- PFP secures new investment of £2m to achieve pre-clinical trials October 30, 2019
- Press Release March 2015 – Penrose enquiry December 16, 2015
- Seed Financing August 20, 2013