Richard entered the biotech industry in 1987, as Director of Finance with Delta Biotechnology, and, until joining Entomed SA in April 2002, was Finance Director with PPL Therapeutics PLC for the previous 9 years. During this time, PPL concluded a number of VC and pre-float investments and established a full listing on the London Stock Exchange with a further two follow-on offerings. Richard was also closely involved in the execution of a complex financing package intended to facilitate PPL’s manufacturing plant construction and crucial to the final rights issue. As well as the position of CFO, he held responsibility for the business development function at Entomed, involving the conclusion of research collaboration agreements and marketing of compounds for out-licensing. Prior to entering the biotech industry, Richard’s career was based in manufacturing. He is a Chartered Certified Accountant and has an MBA from Sheffield Business School.
- Outstanding technical progress July 15, 2020
- Paul Gerskowitch Joins PFP Board November 15, 2019
- PFP secures new investment of £2m to achieve pre-clinical trials October 30, 2019
- Press Release March 2015 – Penrose enquiry December 16, 2015
- Series A Financing August 20, 2013